realm items

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

It has been about a month sense i last posted this.. My realm items has not showed yup yet i even have moved my realm and loaded several realms still no items.. NO I DO NOT WANT TO EMAIL ANYONE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.. @Developers @Moderators

• Mods wont be able to help you, devs tend to check in like once or twice a week. Best bet is to be less stubborn and send an email or just wait in game and try to contact a GM when one is on.

@Cloo said in realm items:

Mods wont be able to help you, devs tend to check in like once or twice a week. Best bet is to be less stubborn and send an email or just wait in game and try to contact a GM when one is on.

@Cloo this message was not directed to you. Yes I know that sending an email might be the best option but guess who reads them ;) by the way to prevent anyone else from answering this post it's directed to the developers :)

• Welcome to an open forum where anyone can answer you. Try sending an email if you don't want anyone but the intended recipient from responding. :wink:

Hi @Aries, I have passed this issue along to the development team to take a look at, unfortunately there is nothing more I can do in this kind of situation. In the future if you are having issues such as this one and a developer has not yet answered your question then emailing us would be the best way to get in touch with a developer since they all have access to our support email, not to mention that myself and Prometheus read through them daily.

I have already sent this thread link to the rest of the team so you do not need to send an email though it still wouldn't hurt, the development team is extremely busy so it may take some time before they are able to look into your issue.

In case you do decide to shoot us an email, here it is: support@linkrealms.com

Best,
    GM Pain

@Pain said in realm items:

Hi @Aries, I have passed this issue along to the development team to take a look at, unfortunately there is nothing more I can do in this kind of situation. In the future if you are having issues such as this one and a developer has not yet answered your question then emailing us would be the best way to get in touch with a developer since they all have access to our support email, not to mention that myself and Prometheus read through them daily.

I have already sent this thread link to the rest of the team so you do not need to send an email though it still wouldn't hurt, the development team is extremely busy so it may take some time before they are able to look into your issue.

Best,
    GM pain

@pain thanks for the reply

@Pain said in realm items:

Best,
    GM Pain

also to add to the point sense this has been an ongoing issue that no one wants to fix am i going to be awarded for the time loss on my realm due lack of access to it? @Developers @Global-Moderators @Moderators

• Nobody wants to be the one to tell such a long time supporter that it can't be fixed.

On the plus side, you probably vipered a lot of stuff, and all that gear would have been useless now anyways. A large chunk of your crafting mats would have been useless as well.

I didn't keep much of the gear I vipered things from, but they got restored when they reworked the items. One that I still have is this.

alt text

@Roundwaters said in realm items:

Nobody wants to be the one to tell such a long time supporter that it can't be fixed.

On the plus side, you probably vipered a lot of stuff, and all that gear would have been useless now anyways. A large chunk of your crafting mats would have been useless as well.

I didn't keep much of the gear I vipered things from, but they got restored when they reworked the items. One that I still have is this.

alt text

Yeah a lot of my good items was dumbed down a lot. It's mainly my realm I'm worried about. Not one chest or teleporter has spawned sense the pve server came live and I placed my realm. I moved it at least 3 Times loaded it 10 different ways. Whats the point in a realm when I can't even access a teleporter that's been in the same spot for years.. On a side note you got extremely lucky to keep that cape haha

The real question is do you have something crafted by Sheba? Mwahahahaha

@Clavicus said in realm items:

The real question is do you have something crafted by Sheba? Mwahahahaha

I haven't played that character in a long time. I wonder if it's still active heh

• Doing some realm editing, and noticed some of my telepads disappeared. I can still port to them, but I can't see myself when I do. It's like they exist in a hidden layer. (there have been some graphic layering problems)

Might be related to what's going on in your realm.

@Roundwaters said in realm items:

Doing some realm editing, and noticed some of my telepads disappeared. I can still port to them, but I can't see myself when I do. It's like they exist in a hidden layer. (there have been some graphic layering problems)

Might be related to what's going on in your realm.

I uploaded my realm when they finally open the pve server ever since then none of my realm items appeared. Not even a scare crow. Its been since they opened it up and not one thing apeared

• i had same issue,but i uploaded a new realm that i was using in pvp server,and all my items appeared.

@Gorstak said in realm items:

i had same issue,but i uploaded a new realm that i was using in pvp server,and all my items appeared.

I don't have that map.. Last time I had to get one back took three months for them to email me the file

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.