Unable to enter in

• I bought a beta key and it was sent in the email. I attempted to validate it and an error of "invalid beta key" came back. I've tried waiting to see if the computers needed to update. Still no dice, any suggestions other than "buy a new key"?

• @Blackruby said in Unable to enter in:

I bought a beta key and it was sent in the email. I attempted to validate it and an error of "invalid beta key" came back. I've tried waiting to see if the computers needed to update. Still no dice, any suggestions other than "buy a new key"?

Hi Blackruby,

How did you buy the key exactly? The only way we are selling keys is on our website:

www.linkrealms.com/play-now

You can buy beta keys directly from us (through the Humble Widget), and steam keys also from us or the stores of trusted partners.

That being said, the beta key you buy there doesn't come in an email, so I was wondering if perhaps you bought it from an unauthorized reseller. If so, you got scammed. Please write to support@linkrealms.com specifying what was your key exactly and let's continue the discussion there.

Best,
    Prometheus

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.