Release 05 - Martial Arts & Skin Spells

• @reconivitch totally removing, it was never meant to be, neither 200 nor 2 :)

@Kapich we have already added the new mod to some artifacts, as the patch news says. Besides that, we are also planning a huge rework of item generation as a whole (and therefore several artifacts too), but it's going to take a while before that sees the light.

@Poquinho we will give back the credits to all stretcher buyers in the next patch :) I'll tag @ItaloBrasil too since he also asked.

• Also, spell attacks from mages don't seem to remove charges from the skins. seems a bit unfair as the mage will never be able to freeze or burn or apply a status effect to another player while it's active unless they decide to try and punch them 18 times.

• @Abb said in Beta Update - Patch 2.4 (06-23-16):

Also, spell attacks from mages don't seem to remove charges from the skins. seems a bit unfair as the mage will never be able to freeze or burn or apply a status effect to another player while it's active unless they decide to try and punch them 18 times.

Hum? I'm not understanding there. If you have a skin effect on yourself, it's the enemies hitting you who (can) get frozen / burnt... And yes, enemy mages won't remove your skin charges nor get negative effects from hitting you, only warriors will (archers included).

• @Prometheus yeah that's what i'm saying, i would take no negative status effects for forever if fighting a mage because they wouldn't be able to remove my skin. :p i just didn't know if it was intentional or not.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Abb Donation? We are CUSTOMERS, I BOUGHT the game/credits package on steam. I bought the item in an ingame STORE where you can buy credits for dollars.

@Prometheus Thanks!

• @Poquinho clearly you're just more stingy than i am, nothing wrong with that. ;)

• @Prometheus Why did none mauling artifact got magic wepon modifier and most of severing artis did?

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Gorstak to revamp severing ? noticed its disappearing?

• thers alot good severing artfacts which are better than mauilng like trinity sword,psi sword or moon axe and it still doesnt excuse that only severing artis will now be able cast spells and none mauling arti will.

• @Gorstak said in Beta Update - Patch 2.4 (06-23-16):

thers alot good severing artfacts which are better than mauilng like trinity sword,psi sword or moon axe and it still doesnt excuse that only severing artis will now be able cast spells and none mauling arti will.

Don't forget normal mauling weapons exist as well, and they can get the modifier if they are one-handed ;)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus dont forget to remove the stretcher from founder packs and remove the wording they are included on the webpage :)

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

helo @Prometheus i want Swap back to my endurance. cuz that command to swap = fail. u cant train more endurance with nox plague. is possible to reverse it? thx

i need my cons back to 50 and my end to 100 =x cuz i trainined more than a month to get it to 100.

thx

• @ItaloBrasil said in Beta Update - Patch 2.4 (06-23-16):

helo @Prometheus i want Swap back to my endurance. cuz that command to swap = fail. u cant train more endurance with nox plague. is possible to reverse it? thx

i need my cons back to 50 and my end to 100 =x cuz i trainined more than a month to get it to 100.

thx

Are you sure it no longer grows while receiving Poison damage? It should still do so. Maybe you have reached the cap or you accidentally locked it? Anyway, in the next patch we will add new ways Endurance and Spell Defiance are gained to make it much easier to level them up, no need to swap!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.