Lets talk about crossbow bolts

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

The change to essences weighinf less was welcome. Can archers get some love in the form of bolts weighting less? The main issue I have with bolts is in the purchasing of them. When you try to stock up and buy a large quantity you really cant carry that much. So even if you are lucky and the vendor is selling for example 9k you can only carry a fraction. If you buy too many you are stuck in one spot and if you are overweight you cant teleport and have to walk back to the bank,

• agree good point

• FOUNDER: DUKE

noone thought it is exactly as it have to work? if u are able to get all of them, others will find no arrow. I think its a way to supply all archers...

• so buy a realm and also an npc, this is not a topic about availebility of bolts in npc shops

@Kapich "The main issue I have with bolts is in the purchasing of them. When you try to stock up and buy a large quantity you really cant carry that much"

Are you sure its not about purchasing bolts?

• @Meziljin said in Lets talk about crossbow bolts:

@Kapich "The main issue I have with bolts is in the purchasing of them. When you try to stock up and buy a large quantity you really cant carry that much"

Are you sure its not about purchasing bolts?

Go buy bolts from my realm. One southeast of Blackwood Dungeon. Always open, PvP free zone.

• @Meziljin Meby. The solution is simple. for bolts and essences there should be no limit in npc shop. Imagine 100 players online with 3 npc selling bolts and essences. I am using like thausands bolts when i am playing but i dont feel it becouse i have an npc in my realm and i can kill him for more bolts if i need them. This problem i can handle but i can not carry to much on my character becouse the waight is rather big

@Kapich i understand this problem, that is the same for essences, with the mages exploit only 2 sellers become a problem, and with a full server its impossibile to think 2 mages can supply everybody

personally i wish that essences could be produced into realm, and i hope blacksmith could allow even a crossbolt production.
    Unlimited vendors is the easiest solution, but not the most attractive :)

the production of essences and bolts could create a more dedicate market, where there are not only stupid artifacts..

Simple, implement Bolt crafting :P well doubt the programming is simple, but would be a nice addition

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.