Map Editor

• I don’t think this is a bug - this could very well be a problem on my end so I’ll ask here. I just staked out a claim; after which I went to play around with the map editor and when I opened it up the interface window won’t expand far enough for me to see all the editing/navigation options. I’m assuming this is me being dumb about my settings or something but I’ve tried resizing the screen and whatnot - adjusted my resolution and stuff and it’s still not working. As it is I cant get anything done realm-creation wise and my claim is ticking down. Any ideas about how to go about fixing this?

• This is what my editor looks like. You missing the menus on the right?

alt text

• Yep, I can only see the first letter of the folder and the first letter of the items in the folder. The big thing is that icon that lets you go back to previous folders - I cant use that at all.

• @Roundwaters well, and those two icons next to the clear button, i didnt even know those were there.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Vomitar said in Map Editor:

@Roundwaters well, and those two icons next to the clear button, i didnt even know those were there.

It's your pc settings. I had the same issue can't quite remember what it was though. Had to do a manual reset for my settings cleared it up

• @Aries Yeah, I kind of figured it was going to be something like that. I've been tinkering with them all afternoon and I can't get it to work. It's frustrating.

• @Vomitar Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display > set to 100%

• @Holya HUZZA, it worked! Thanks man, best new player experience ever!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.