GETTING A TAD BIT MAD NOW

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

OK.. I made a post and several emails about this issue still no action.!.!.
    my realm items still not have showed up..
    Now I am really seeking the devs help to fix this issue or you can have another vet quit on you cuz you lack the attention spand to fix the issue or whatever it may be but i am growing old of this problem.. I expect something done ASAP!
    if this was a new player bitching i can bet you be right on top of it like a hopped up teen getting first ass but no yet its just a vet trying to play god flipping forbid..
    Yeah delete this thread or ban me so what ill just post it again in some way..
    in the famous words of an actor that i doubt they would know in italy or where ever you hail from jarko make my day
    @Developers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• It's a shame really. I can't think of anyone else who's supported this game more than Aries, especially financially. He's bought a LOT of credits and realm time.

• @Aries said in GETTING A TAD BIT MAD NOW:

Now I am really seeking the devs help to fix this issue or you can have another vet quit on you cuz you lack the attention spand to fix the issue or whatever it may be but i am growing old of this problem.. I expect something done ASAP!
    if this was a new player bitching i can bet you be right on top of it like a hopped up teen getting first ass but no yet its just a vet trying to play god flipping forbid..
    in the famous words of an actor that i doubt they would know in italy or where ever you hail from jarko make my day

Clint Eastwood? I think he's well known pretty much anywhere ;)

That being said, sorry for being so slow in dealing with this (absolutely unexpected) issue. We tried fixing it last week, but to no avail. Today or tomorrow I will go through an old version of the database (from right before the Mythyn server was closed in Q1 2015) and see if I can get all the items back by transferring them to the current version of the database (which is a painful and tricky process, but very likely to be successful). If not, we'll let you and the others know and envision another solution.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus said in GETTING A TAD BIT MAD NOW:

@Aries said in GETTING A TAD BIT MAD NOW:

Clint Eastwood? I think he's well known pretty much anywhere ;)

That being said, sorry for being so slow in dealing with this (absolutely unexpected) issue. We tried fixing it last week, but to no avail. Today or tomorrow I will go through an old version of the database (from right before the Mythyn server was closed in Q1 2015) and see if I can get all the items back by transferring them to the current version of the database (which is a painful and tricky process, but very likely to be successful). If not, we'll let you and the others know and envision another solution

Only time will tell. @roundwaters I stopped buying creds when this started. Been more aggravating than anything

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.