Some questions, pls help

• FOUNDER: DUKE

I have some question about something i found in game but until now i dunno what is for:

lizzo chest: i found inside sand and bones, sand with prospecting give some sort of gems (i found some little gems that stock with other same but see no use)
    Sword in the rock: any function? seems noone can extract them
    Vendors: i found some kind of vendor in banker shop (magician, farmer, blacksmith, a sort of), i see no decay time, are them forever active into my realm? if i lose realm, they will reappear if i re-claim?

• I can help with the sword in the stone thing. Everyday each stone is assigned a random number and if your player id matches that number you can draw the sword which can only be used by that character. It can be dropped on death so it does need to be blessed to prevent that. I got this info from previous threads created on the forums in the past.

• @Meziljin

1. Some gems are used for craftable artifacts, sand is useful when you want to skill up prospecting on higher levels but you need still a loot of it :)
    2. There is a smallllllllllllll chance to extract it, after server save for each sword is rolled an player id who can then get the sword, simply try every day and you will sooner or later get your own sword
    3. They are permanent, they will stay in the realm ( you are buying from the banker an npc spawner not an npc so it is permanent)

@Kapich
    1- gems i got from sands seems not like that required for artifacts, or maybe i simply got unlucky?
    2- which are the statistics of the sword? need severing?
    3- lovely!!!

another information, the number rolled is done on active players at server save of is really casual (got by characters database or what?)

• small topaz and the blue ones are needed for a art staff.
    I dont think you have a chance for rubies emeralds daimonds

• @Meziljin said in Some questions, pls help:

another information, the number rolled is done on active players at server save of is really casual (got by characters database or what?)

this is an questiuon for the devs, how can we know such details

• In the Hithiker's guide to the Galaxy, they describe a theory that whenever someone fully understands the rules of the universe, those rules automatically change.

All evidence suggests the devs have been taking that approach. :)

• @Meziljin said in Some questions, pls help:

It's not really assigned to a player, but to "groups" of players. It's a bit long to explain, but suffices to say, your chance is always the same, it doesn't matter how many active players there are :)

@Prometheus and what about that swords statistics? wiki lack of contents, can u say us something? its only for severing?

@Holya first time i have to Thank You, i hope its last :P

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.