Relays and telepads....

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Can someone explain me exactly how all these item works?
    or to simplify how can i create telepad that works only on my chars?
    if someone have patience can explain the functions of the relays? ranged, coutner etc?

• @Meziljin said in Relays and telepads....:

or to simplify how can i create telepad that works only on my chars?

You can't. Telepads work on every character stepping on it.

@Vetro any solution to create a personal pass? except a door locked

• @Meziljin something like stepping on skull plate after entering your house to turn off telepad you entered outside. But still you would need to keep an eye to not leave it turned on, otherwise anyone would be able to enter... There is no really personal pass in this game tho.

• i want also to know how the counter relays are working

• There's really no good way to do it.

I suppose you could create a secret combination of events to trigger it to become active.
    Like like open a door 5 time, then open a gate 3 time, using counters to activate the telepad, and timers to turn it off again. Of course it would just be easier to use a door and key.

Or have the telepad destination switch to a trap if the combination requirements aren't met.

And since we're on the topic of realm items, holy crap fire field generators are WEAK and useless! Not to mention that annoying delay between uses. You could have it on permanently and it wouldn't kill a single thing.

@Roundwaters i have to add that they are visible to guild members, is it wanted? because it is wrote it should be invisible all except owner

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Meziljin said in Relays and telepads....:

@Roundwaters i have to add that they are visible to guild members, is it wanted? because it is wrote it should be invisible all except owner

You can just make copy of your key for guild mates or make maps where they can teleport off of

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.