Can I get a cred refund on 3 Violet Mod Swappers please?

• I bought them thinking they could be used on artifact staffs. Why max durability on a new staff when I have a perfectly good credit bought staff with max durability?

When you buy a new staff, it comes with a mod swapper and it explicitly says it can be used on any staff in the game. Since that's not the case, I'd rather put those credits towards a staff repair item. My player ID is 101288 on the PvE server

Before I commit to enhancing the durability of any items, will mod swappers ever be usable on artifacts?

Map staining kit still doesn't work either.

• Sigh, Prismatic Crystal Tinters don't work either.

And I'm afraid to buy a staff repair item because I don't know how many uses it's going to have. There was a guy earlier saying they only had 5 instead of 10.

• RIP friend

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Can I get a cred refund on 3 Violet Mod Swappers please?:

Sigh, Prismatic Crystal Tinters don't work either.

And I'm afraid to buy a staff repair item because I don't know how many uses it's going to have. There was a guy earlier saying they only had 5 instead of 10.

The Crystal tinter does not work. Items that cost people money should be a priority over anything else. Nothing more annoying than buying an item with real money and then not have it work.

Hi @Roundwaters, artifact staffs should be swappable unlike other artifacts, this is a bug and will be fixed along with the tinter, the iron stove and the flaming horns which all have errors (in the description or functioning). You can expect these fixes to be applied in Tuesdays patch if you'd like to wait, if not we can collect your items and refund your credits if you have not already used them.

As for the map staining kit, this is the first time I've heard about it, does it not work at all? I'll pass this along to Prometheus so he can add it to the list as well. If you find any more items which are not as described or do not function properly then please report them to me and I will be sure they get passed along.

Thank you for the reports and sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,
    GM Pain

• I'll wait then. As long as I can use them on staffs eventually. Thanks the response.

May staining kit and crtystal tinter have the same problem. You can use it to select a color, but the buttons to confirm your choice don't work.

• Regular dye kits have the same problem.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.