What about Robes? and other small issues

• Are robes going to get any love? THey're back to dropping with no stats. It would be nice to have some gear options without casting impairment.

And speaking of casting impairment, can we PLEASE get some viper mod options for the Gnome Crown? The only things I can viper it onto are metal with huge casting impairments. Oh wait, it's an artifact, will we ever be able to viper artifacts? Really hate having the wear that stupid looking gnome crown.

-Also, how about all the items that can't be sold at vendors which litter the ground? Bows and certain kinds or armor and weapons. Bracers and necklaces. Staffs. Doors or gates you want to resell to the blacksmith.

-Too many items that don't stack. Please make more items stackable, especially with this UI.

• @Roundwaters said in What about Robes? and other small issues:

Are robes going to get any love? THey're back to dropping with no stats. It would be nice to have some gear options without casting impairment.

And speaking of casting impairment, can we PLEASE get some viper mod options for the Gnome Crown? The only things I can viper it onto are metal with huge casting impairments. Oh wait, it's an artifact, will we ever be able to viper artifacts? Really hate having the wear that stupid looking gnome crown.

-Also, how about all the items that can't be sold at vendors which litter the ground? Bows and certain kinds or armor and weapons. Bracers and necklaces. Staffs. Doors or gates you want to resell to the blacksmith.

-Too many items that don't stack. Please make more items stackable, especially with this UI.

A couple quick replies:

1. They will get some love. We will either create a "deco" slot for them an other former multi-slot pieces, or turn them into Cloth pieces that are dressed on the Chest slot but also cover Legs/Head. We haven't decided yet what option to go for, and it will take a while before we can get to it.

2. You will be able to swap armor artifacts (with items of the same set - so Metal with Metal, Cloth with Cloth, etc) again after the big rework of item generation in the Roadmap has been completed :) Of course if an artifact has Sorcery Affinity, it will be transferred together with all the other properties.

• Good to know. I'll hold off on finalizing my "look" for now.

What about capes? Can you make all capes swapable between leather and cloth?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus said in What about Robes? and other small issues:

@Roundwaters said in What about Robes? and other small issues:

Are robes going to get any love? THey're back to dropping with no stats. It would be nice to have some gear options without casting impairment.

A couple quick replies:

1. They will get some love. We will either create a "deco" slot for them an other former multi-slot pieces, or turn them into Cloth pieces that are dressed on the Chest slot but also cover Legs/Head. We haven't decided yet what option to go for, and it will take a while before we can get to it.

2. You will be able to swap armor artifacts (with items of the same set - so Metal with Metal, Cloth with Cloth, etc) again after the big rework of item generation in the Roadmap has been completed :) Of course if an artifact has Sorcery Affinity, it will be transferred together with all the other properties.

Can it be same item swap like hat to metal like it was I hate looking all mixed up

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.