Conjuration spells:

• Death shard - with lvl 0 or 100 skill, its still the same damage, duration, etc.
    Ice splinters - did not see any change on damage with 0 or 100 neither with 0-20% spell dmg
    Stone Fury or enhanced stone fury does the same damage with 0 or 100, with 0-20% spell dmg - maybe make enhanced stone fury to never miss the spot? (it still doesnt do that amazing damage to geared players - I was doing around 25ish vs 60+ crush resists)
    Mages have no way to remove any other player spellskin. Please make a quickspell that remove positive buffs of your target - like scorch used to say on its description.

Right now, the only good thing on conjuration is poison (wich gets its power very decreased since with poisoning skill, its a chance to apply higher tier poisons and not 100%, and since everyone has constitution, wich decreases poison duration by lots).
    Talking about poisoning skill, shouldnt it increase murky and green ooze dmg? (I know wiki say it shouldnt, but hey, its already unbalanced school... give it a lil love).

@Prometheus @Pain

• I agree with the death shart. Usless spell and dont scales with skill

• eheheheheheh... death shart...

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Death shard has always been a great spell to stack on with plauge and dot spells

• @DEAD said in Conjuration spells::

Death shard - with lvl 0 or 100 skill, its still the same damage, duration, etc.
    Ice splinters - did not see any change on damage with 0 or 100 neither with 0-20% spell dmg
    Stone Fury or enhanced stone fury does the same damage with 0 or 100, with 0-20% spell dmg - maybe make enhanced stone fury to never miss the spot? (it still doesnt do that amazing damage to geared players - I was doing around 25ish vs 60+ crush resists)
    Mages have no way to remove any other player spellskin. Please make a quickspell that remove positive buffs of your target - like scorch used to say on its description.

Right now, the only good thing on conjuration is poison (wich gets its power very decreased since with poisoning skill, its a chance to apply higher tier poisons and not 100%, and since everyone has constitution, wich decreases poison duration by lots).
    Talking about poisoning skill, shouldnt it increase murky and green ooze dmg? (I know wiki say it shouldnt, but hey, its already unbalanced school... give it a lil love).

@Prometheus @Pain

1. Ice Splinters: true, we will make it stack.
    2. Remove skins: Abjuration will have all those "removal" spells.
    3. It's not Constitution, it's Endurance, and Conjuration will get the love when it gets new spells ;)

• @Prometheus said in Conjuration spells::

1. Ice Splinters: true, we will make it stack.
    2. Remove skins: Abjuration will have all those "removal" spells.
    3. It's not Constitution, it's Endurance, and Conjuration will get the love when it gets new spells ;)

This is your wiki @Prometheus about Envenom spell:
    alt text

If the poison hits, the victim Constitution skill will normally define the poison duration reduction and eventually the immunity

Can you please double check your scrips if everything is working good - and maybe edit your wiki? hehe

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.