Founders Staff and Staffs in General

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

My founders staff was granted a huge amount of charges 20,560 fire charges, 32,256 water charges, 9 earth charges :(, and 4902 air charges. The charges are not decreasing when a spell is cast.

Also.. for a while now staffs have not be losing durability (when casting unsure about melee). Is this intended? I'd assume not.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Omg my dream come true...

let it as it is pls!!!!

• @Clavicus said in Founders Staff and Staffs in General:

My founders staff was granted a huge amount of charges 20,560 fire charges, 32,256 water charges, 9 earth charges :(, and 4902 air charges. The charges are not decreasing when a spell is cast.

Also.. for a while now staffs have not be losing durability (when casting unsure about melee). Is this intended? I'd assume not.

Both issues have been fixed, thanks for reporting them! Durability decreases again when casting now, and your staff will lose charges normally. As for the anomalous amount of charges on your staff, you can keep using them :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus I logged in and seen those charges and I was like thank the Developers lol.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.