Bound to another ID

• Bought some store items with argents from na user and now I cannot use them because they are bound. @Pain can you contact me ingame to do your magic? Thanks

• @DEAD have they changed the playerID of items for you guys before?

• Bump. All my gear are 0/30ish... I need those items to repair my stuff please.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@DEAD said in Bound to another ID:

Bump. All my gear are 0/30ish... I need those items to repair my stuff please.

If it's not gifted to you from the store don't buy it

• @Aries said :

If it's not gifted to you from the store don't buy it

Lol, never mind how it's a game mechanic that doesn't make sense. It's clearly the player's fault.

No wonder this game never makes any progress.

• Did not knew that it should be gifted to work. Makes no sense at all... if you cant use the item, why flag it as tradeable? Such a scam.
    @Prometheus ?

Did not knew that it should be gifted to work. Makes no sense at all... if you cant use the item, why flag it as tradeable? Such a scam.
    @Prometheus ?

It's tradable through the store from one player to another. If purchased as a gift to that player

• @Aries The guy gave me 3 store items, and I paid him with argents... it came in a box... I thout everything was ok... till I try to use them and its bound to another id.

@Aries The guy gave me 3 store items, and I paid him with argents... it came in a box... I thout everything was ok... till I try to use them and its bound to another id.

Did it come to your bank as a gift or was it from the person's hand through a trade window

• @Aries Trade window

• Obviously he got it in a trade window. The guy who sold it to him probably didn't even realize they would be unusable, because there is no information about this game.

Take it back to the person tell them it's bound to them only. The devs need to label the items and the store a little better. They could just put bound item as you high light the store items

• well I traded with @Gurdur (and have the private messages in fórum to prove) but it was a lil long ago (like 2 months - I stopped for 1 month without realizing it, was saving the uses to when I had something Worth using).
    Doubt that the player still plays.
    Really hope @Pain or @Prometheus could do some help to this matter

• It was me who traded, I was un aware that items are bound. If that is the case they shouldnt even be able to be trade.(just as a note to the Devs). But Id be happy to trade back for them and square up. lesson learned.

• @Gurdur said in Bound to another ID:

It was me who traded, I was un aware that items are bound. If that is the case they shouldnt even be able to be trade.(just as a note to the Devs). But Id be happy to trade back for them and square up. lesson learned.

yeah, but I want the items, not the argents lol. If a GM come and help in this matter, things would be easier

@Gurdur said in Bound to another ID:

It was me who traded, I was un aware that items are bound. If that is the case they shouldnt even be able to be trade.(just as a note to the Devs). But Id be happy to trade back for them and square up. lesson learned.

yeah, but I want the items, not the argents lol. If a GM come and help in this matter, things would be easier

If he's willing to give it back then your solution is solved. He could use the item from the store to put it on / add it to whatever you need. Just saying. If you don't trust that person enough then take your money back

• Hi @DEAD, we have removed the account-bound limits, it will be live in the next patch (will take a few days more tho)!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.