whats a good scanner

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

My everyday laptop / desktop uses window defender but this game hates it amoung other ones. So I'm asking what's a decent one that this game will like

• @Aries said in whats a good scanner:

My everyday laptop / desktop uses window defender but this game hates it amoung other ones. So I'm asking what's a decent one that this game will like

Do you still have issues with Windows Defender? Which ones exactly? Microsoft informed us that they have (allegedly) fixed everything in one of their antivirus definitions almost a month ago already.

@Prometheus said in whats a good scanner:

@Aries said in whats a good scanner:

Do you still have issues with Windows Defender? Which ones exactly? Microsoft informed us that they have (allegedly) fixed everything in one of their antivirus definitions almost a month ago already.

Yeah I'm still having issues mostly lag time while loading realms and certain dungeons

Yeah I'm still having issues mostly lag time while loading realms and certain dungeons

Have you ever added the Linkrealms folder to the exclusion list of Windows Defender? If so, you shouldn't be having any issue, even if Microsoft actually hadn't solved the problem. Are you sure this isn't caused by a different software?

Have you ever added the Linkrealms folder to the exclusion list of Windows Defender? If so, you shouldn't be having any issue, even if Microsoft actually hadn't solved the problem. Are you sure this isn't caused by a different software?

Yes I have. Its a brand new
    i7 laptop out if the box with only the LR application installed on it besides random stuff I use for work. That's mainly only blue print and a 3d modeler installed

i7 laptop out if the box with only the LR application installed on it besides random stuff I use for work. That's mainly only blue print and a 3d modeler installed

Do things actually get better if you turn off Windows Defender completely? People were reporting issues related to WD when starting the game, but not when loading realms. If you laptop has multiple GPUs, I'd also suggest you to check out if Linkrealms is properly using the external one rather than the one integrated on your i7 GPU (Intel HD Graphics).

Do things actually get better if you turn off Windows Defender completely? People were reporting issues related to WD when starting the game, but not when loading realms. If you laptop has multiple GPUs, I'd also suggest you to check out if Linkrealms is properly using the external one rather than the one integrated on your i7 GPU (Intel HD Graphics).

It's Windows defender it's self I went thru the editor settings and the hole 9 yards. I just got nortons instead works fine

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.