Halp Im stuck!!

• Halp!! Im stuck, I entered a realm got stuck used the "Help! Im stuck" command but tp me inside the wall, and the realm is cursed :( cannot tp to bank or to my realm....
    0_1508713105477_stuck.png

Curiosity killed the cat.... the wolf in this case xD

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

type /stuck
    and you will be moved in 1 or two minutes to an open area.

• Doesn't works, teleports me to the same place I am at the moment, but thx (: any other idea?

• Can you show the specific zone the /stuck location is broken in? I'll get myself stuck, and see if I can figure something out

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

The area he is stuck in to me looks.to be.the pre Phoenix map on pve. It's only accessible if you have maps marked there from back in the day. I could be wrong.

• Thats right @Clavicus is in the old maps, I was wandering around then I got stuck, used the Help! Im stuck, at help button and that just make things worse it teleported me in to the wall, the server is currently offline, maybe I have a map near the zone, I'll try to back to that zone and mark a map , the zone is cursed I should warn, if u'll try to stuck try with a newbie character, Thanks for your willingness to help! ^^

Hey @Lobo, sorry for the late reply. Linkrealms no longer has a dedicated support team so issues like these sometimes go unnoticed. I will teleport you back to the town, I will need to meet up with you in-game in order to do that though, what would be a good time for you? I wont be around tomorrow or Thursday after 2pm EST.

• @Pain said in Halp Im stuck!!:

2pm EST.

Thanks!, If the server back, the friday around 8 PM I'll wait for ya, my time is UTM/GMT -5 hours, thats around your 9 PM if Im right. Is that a good time for you? and don't worry, I know that the game no longer support players, it's a shame, really appreciate you could answer and help ^^.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.