Hades Guides from Heroguides

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Video 1

Uploading.....

Video 2

Uploading ...

Video 3 (Boss fight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKQqxX2X3xE

• Nice guide for anyone who can't already solo Hades I guess :).
    Those Lizgoth pets definitely need a nerf though IMO, or at least shouldn't be able to have that many.

• hades dungeon is yust spam 2 burning spirit its that easy.

• I want to see video 1 and 2 as well!

By the way, do not forget that the Hades boss still has to be balanced - soloing it is going to become much harder soon! :)

• @Prometheus said:

I want to see video 1 and 2 as well!

By the way, do not forget that the Hades boss still has to be balanced - soloing it is going to become much harder soon! :)

Can you document the modifications made to mobs? EDIT: Saw your post on the news thread - Thanks! :)

I used to have a hard time soloing the griffens in Tartarus dungeon, or do it alright with a friend. After the latest patch I'm pretty sure their damage has been increased and it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. They hit 50's which makes it impossible unless maybe there's 3+ players. I think their needs to be areas in the game where people can obtain 4 stat weapons (not artifact, but good-ish) solo. If hades isn't solo-able I won't know where to go anymore :P.

I think it might be time for me to join a guild, or just start making more friends :D.

I've been considering making a Linkrealms Raidcall group lately, just so we can get some good parties going and learn the game together without the commitment of joining a guild and being unable to PvP with the players when we're not partied. Would anyone be interested in something like this?

Sorry to derail the thread btw ^^

Videos are like 10mins wont upload

I wouldn't buff him he rarely drops artifacts. I think it's balanced. Remember doing coon runs?

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.