Please accept cryptocurrency payments!

• You should allow cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin) payments in your cash shop.
    That way I don't have to sell crypto then make a bank deposit just so I can buy stuff on Linkrealms. Not to mention Paypal are complete assholes and probably charge you fees and make you wait, whereas crypto is completely free and instant. If you guys don't like the idea of holding on to volatile currencies you can use a service such as BitPay who will handle the crypto payment and give you the exact amount of your local currency. Gives customers more payment options without the need for you guys to learn anything new if this sort of thing isn't your cup of tea.

Also if you accept crypto I'll do a bit of promoting within related communities I'm part of.

Paypal and credit cards are for slaves. :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I have a SR. level forum account on bitcointalk.org and I made a post talking about this game and I think it will open the possibility of bringing a lot more players who use bitcoin if crypto was accepted.

• @Rolex said:

I have a SR. level forum account on bitcointalk.org and I made a post talking about this game and I think it will open the possibility of bringing a lot more players who use bitcoin if crypto was accepted.

Same here man :).
    Cryptocurrency is literally my "job", if you wanna call it that.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.