Access Black Desert Russian closed beta free! - Something to play while Linkrealms is down

• This starts on 15/09/2015, you're going to need to use Google translate for the registration. Someone has already made an English patch which will be released when the test starts.

• Go here: https://gamenet.ru/games/blackdesert/earlyaccess/referal/?key=F55772CF-CB56-4E7C-8B2B-B5F1F6793272
    • Click the big green/blue button
    • Click the VK button to sign up for an account with that Russian social network (requires phone number, doesn't have to be Russian) - You need this for creating your GameNet.ru account.
    • After creating a VK account, you'll be took back to the main page and you can make a GameNet account. You'll be sent an activation email after clicking "send letter" under your email - Go to your inbox and follow the link.
    • Go back to the page where you clicked "send letter" and click "already confirmed" (after following the link in your email, obviously)...
    • Activate your account using a referral key from someone else (I'll shamelessly ask that you use the one I posted, pretty please! :D)
    • And finally to get access, you'll need to get 3 people to sign up via your referral link. So post your referral links below.

I mean I've been casually following this game and wanting to try it for a while. The visuals and combat is amazing especially for an MMO, it's a totally open world (no instances) with open PK and huge wars. Unfortunately however dying comes with little consequence (unless you have bad karma, and the penalties for PKing are pretty severe outside of sieges and guild wars. Not to mention the restricted economy. But yeah we'll see, I won't knock it til I've tried it.

• Show link where it sas about english patch?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Game is complete shit. LOL.

Korean games are a joke.

• @Gorstak said:

Show link where it sas about english patch?

You couldn't Google that in 30 seconds? Fine I'll spoon feed you: http://black-desert.com/forums/index.php/Thread/7654-Black-Desert-RU-English-Polish-Patch/?pageNo=1
    Also check out BDOTome, which I'm pretty sure that English patch is based on. Tome is for the Korean version though but it wouldn't surprise me if they release a RU one also.

@zycor said:

Game is complete shit. LOL.

Korean games are a joke.

I actually love Korean games, they're generally my favorite as they never abuse instancing and still use the term "MMO" to catagorise their games. My first MMO was Legend of Mir and it was fucking amazing I loved it, even though you needed a year of hardcore play to get to lv.40, not to mention no cap. It was great. What I'm hoping for from BDO, is a modern replacement for Lineage 2. That means: Huge grind, no instances, open PK, fighting over grind spots and bosses, huge guild wars and sieges. I don't know why I love that kinda thing, I just do. I get the impression you tarnish all Korean games because you can't handle a grind. Some of us like to work hard for our characters - even in a game. I just don't know what it is.

In terms of MMORPG's, I actually think American games are the shittiest.

• My problem with Korean games is they are usually blatantly pay to win yet somehow try to change the definition of pay2win to something else so they have legions of idiots arguing the game isn't pay2win because if you grind your face off you can have the same stuff the Whales have just 6 months later. The problem is that by that time the next tier of gear is available and the Whales got it and you are stuck grinding for it while they murder you. Archeage was a huge disappointing in that department.

• ucould check out gorgon online,it doesnt have open world pvp but it has all otherthings rpg sandbox should have. www.projectgorgon.com

• @ZtruK said:

My problem with Korean games is they are usually blatantly pay to win yet somehow try to change the definition of pay2win to something else so they have legions of idiots arguing the game isn't pay2win because if you grind your face off you can have the same stuff the Whales have just 6 months later. The problem is that by that time the next tier of gear is available and the Whales got it and you are stuck grinding for it while they murder you. Archeage was a huge disappointing in that department.

Yeah I totally hear you. ArcheAge is a very extreme example though because not only was it a VERY gear based game, many things were exclusively cash shop and the only way to get them by not paying was to buy them (with gold) from someone who had paid. So yeah it was really pay2win. If ALL the cash shop stuff was obtainable in-game (instead of through the shop), meaning all you could purchase was Premium, Apex and labour potions it would have been fine. But they really fucking overdid it and yeah. I don't care though, had a good time while it lasted met some great people who I still play with across various games and sold my shit for far more than I'd invested in the end.

I liked everything about that game except the instanced PvP grind for socket items, and the p2w. Shame really.

@Gorstak said:

ucould check out gorgon online,it doesnt have open world pvp but it has all otherthings rpg sandbox should have. www.projectgorgon.com

Yeah I've seen this game, everything about it is amazing apart from the lack of PK. That's a real deal-breaker to me. That single fact makes training a character feel pointless, and knowing I can't get jumped at any time I just don't like. I mean if they had enough players to open a server with a PK ruleset (especially if it had looting whether full or partial) I'd be very tempted to give it a go.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.