Beta of LR

• So I'm just curious. Do we have any dates on when the game releases? I came quite late to the party to get a beta key so I'm just waiting till it goes out, but then I was browsing the internet and I found videos of LR that are few years old, so is the game in Beta for years? Or was it out and now for some odd reason they put it in beta again? Seems just so weird to me. Hopefuly it will came out before Albion online will, I guess more people will be atracted to albion because of its fancy cartoon graphics.

• Heyo! I think the game got shutdown or something like that, but then got "reborn" ala FFXIV style. But i'm not sure.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

It was in alpha testing and now it is in beta

• Oh, thanks for the info, but with the Albion Online being in beta, I really hope this game will come out sooner so it will have enought time to create its own community. I really like LR and I really like Albion Online. Me personaly, I would prefer LR before AO since the features that I saw in LR like the pets and roosters and stuff that are missing in AO, but huge amount of people are so called „Graphic hoes" and they will find AO more appealing.

• Hi @Vepra, game release is planned for 2016, but we are not ready to announce what quarter yet :) The game has never been shutdown, @kikijiki, but there had been a time (almost the whole 2014) when the development team had pretty much disbanded and the game was no longer actively developed. Since the end of 2014 it has an (almost) all new development team and, well, I think everyone has noticed ;)

• Oh thanks @Prometheus for the info! Looks like I'll have to be patiently waiting for the announcment.

I agree, all of us (me)+ Others have noticed a huge Progress!

Prometheus so what happened to the old development team: Questor, fLaxen etc?

• @Nikolai said:

Prometheus so what happened to the old development team: Questor, fLaxen etc?

Questor has quit the development team a couple of years ago, Flaxen even earlier, although he occasionally still cooperates with Mythyn Interactive. Rewolf is still the president of Mythyn Interactive and actively working on the game :)

@Prometheus oh wow, so it seems things are really picking up with the new development team. Very excited for the game's future. I had just one questions since I got your attention here. What happens to the credits we had on the classic server. I would always buy claim stakes but rarely use credits. Do I get those credits back and also what about store purchased items on the classic server? Just wondering because I did spend a good amount of real money on the game and would hate to lose the stuff I already previously had purchased.

great question.. i just bought the duke founder pack... which comes with credits... I already have credits on my account... wondering if those credits will be there in addition to the credits that come with the duke founder pack.

@Nikolai said:

@Prometheus oh wow, so it seems things are really picking up with the new development team. Very excited for the game's future. I had just one questions since I got your attention here. What happens to the credits we had on the classic server. I would always buy claim stakes but rarely use credits. Do I get those credits back and also what about store purchased items on the classic server? Just wondering because I did spend a good amount of real money on the game and would hate to lose the stuff I already previously had purchased.

They should be Prometheus told me the other day in a forum that every thing should be intact when you log in.. Rather it be on the classic or the full PvP server :)

@Aries awesome! then perhaps I will fully support the beta and get the Founder Prince :)

@Nikolai said:

@Aries awesome! then perhaps I will fully support the beta and get the Founder Prince :)

The prince pack is the best one :)

• @Nikolai when we release our first Classic server you'll find your character as you left it, with all its skills, items, credits and so on :) However, you can't transfer any of those to the Hardcore server, which is the one we have been using in the Summer Beta.

@confusion if your question was about the credits you bought in the Summer Beta, of course those from the Founder Pack will sum up... If the question was about the Classic server (for when we open that again), same story :)

@Prometheus I see, so the two servers are segregated in terms of items. I understand that but it would be really awesome if there was an option to transfer credits from the classic over to PvP server. I mean credits is like your ingame "vanity" currency which is independent of the amount of effort you put into the game right? (because purchased with real money) so there should not be the need to segregate credits between two different servers.

• @Nikolai said:

@Prometheus I see, so the two servers are segregated in terms of items. I understand that but it would be really awesome if there was an option to transfer credits from the classic over to PvP server. I mean credits is like your ingame "vanity" currency which is independent of the amount of effort you put into the game right? (because purchased with real money) so there should not be the need to segregate credits between two different servers.

The two servers are completely separate - also in terms of characters. As for credits, we will implement a shared credit pool between the two servers when both are live. Whether both will be live on the Fall Beta hasn't been decided yet - have a look here: http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/212

@Prometheus yep, excellent as long as there is a shared pool of credit that's good.

@Prometheus said:

@Nikolai said:

The two servers are completely separate - also in terms of characters. As for credits, we will implement a shared credit pool between the two servers when both are live. Whether both will be live on the Fall Beta hasn't been decided yet - have a look here: http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/212

Will the argents/in game coins be shared too? Would be awesome if it was :)

• @Aries said:

@Prometheus said:

@Nikolai said:

Will the argents/in game coins be shared too? Would be awesome if it was :)

They won't be, sorry :) You would be able to grind argents of Classic servers and use them on Hardcore servers. In our vision, different servers are completely independent experiences ;)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.