Prince Founder Question

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

If we buy the Prince $90 pack, do we get immediate access to the test server? I'm bored and want to play.

• @zycor said:

If we buy the Prince $90 pack, do we get immediate access to the test server? I'm bored and want to play.

The test server will be available from next week on - and yes, all Princes will get immediate access to it! We will add a FAQ post for the founder packs later today.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus said:

@zycor said:

The test server will be available from next week on - and yes, all Princes will get immediate access to it! We will add a FAQ post for the founder packs later today.

I don't have access to the test server or any of them.. Is this option not ready yet?

• @Aries said:

@Prometheus said:

@zycor said:

I don't have access to the test server or any of them.. Is this option not ready yet?

We're working on it, will be ready this week as I said in my previous post :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.