Founder

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

is sweet

• And here we have our first Prince! Compliments @cadexn!

Yummy, Just got one myself

I agree. cant wait to get in game.

hm i dont have founder prince by my name :( something special i have to do besides buy it?

@Clavicus i'm sure it's manually handled by prometheus. You'll get your tag when he's on for sure!

I am half tempted to buy the prince one but first I want to hear from a **developer **if we get our first char's back or not..

A real yes or no to this question would be great :)

If not I'll think about.. The main reason i want to know is only due to the fact I have 2 plus years on my first char's realm.. If it could be moved to this new server ** if we do not get our first char's back?**

ya, i got close to 6 months on mine

• Thanks to all the new founders!

@Clavicus later on today we will implement a new functionality in the account management page on the website to connect your game account with your forum account :)

@Aries the "real" answer is: yes, you will! However, since your old character was created on a Classic server (without open PvP), it will only be back when we release our first Classic server - which in fact is going to be the old "Mythyn" server but with the new world and all the new features we have implemented since Phoenix.

@Aries the "real" answer is: yes, you will! However, since your old character was created on a Classic server (without open PvP), it will only be back when we release our first Classic server - which in fact is going to be the old "Mythyn" server but with the new world and all the new features we have implemented since Phoenix.

If we say buy the founder stuff will we be able to use it on the classic server as you call it

• @Aries said:

If we say buy the founder stuff will we be able to use it on the classic server as you call it

Yes, you will get it also on the Classic server when it is opened :) This is exclusive to Founder packs - regular purchases of stakes and credits will be unique to the server they are triggered from.

i just bought the prince pack here is my id conf. 6UK9428731993235D

• Thanks to all of your for your support! If you want to get your forum title, just head to:

www.linkrealms.com/account

You will find a functionality to link your game account to your forum account :)

@Prometheus said:

Thanks to all of your for your support! If you want to get your forum title, just head to:

www.linkrealms.com/account

You will find a functionality to link your game account to your forum account :)

I did all the steps required and didn't add the title

Same. Did all the steps but said is awaiting confirmation on forum account. But I don't know how to confirm it don't se a setting for it..

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Mine says waiting activation, am I suppose to be looking for an email to joint the two accounts?

• I updated the messages on the account page to clarify it can take up to 48 hours to get the approval. Anyway, you are all set :)

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Thx Prometheus :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.