Aug. 30th..Still can't play

• I got my beta key, added it to my account and patiently waited for Aug. 29th to roll around. It was finally D-Day and when I went to log in, the game was offline. I tried again today and it told me to wait until the fall beta starts..But it was supposed to start on the 29th. When is the new start day?

• FOUNDER: BARON

August 29th was a month ago, this is September lol

Everything I have seen says October, though whether that's the first is unclear.

• @Loreana said:

I got my beta key, added it to my account and patiently waited for Aug. 29th to roll around. It was finally D-Day and when I went to log in, the game was offline. I tried again today and it told me to wait until the fall beta starts..But it was supposed to start on the 29th. When is the new start day?

We are in September, not August :) That date (29th of August) referred to the Summer Beta, which has indeed launched on that day and lasted for 2 weeks. Currently, it's waiting time for the Fall Beta, scheduled to start late October :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.