Regarding forum account

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hi there,

I am kind of new here but I recently purchased the Prince founder pack. I have a different account for my forum username besides my actual game account. Is there a way to link my forum account with my game account so I can get the new forum to follow the developers?

Also will I be able to listen on conference calls right away, I am interested in how the game is being developed and hoping to help as much as I can.

Thanks! Really looking forward to playing tonight!

• @trippyk said:

Hi there,

I am kind of new here but I recently purchased the Prince founder pack. I have a different account for my forum username besides my actual game account. Is there a way to link my forum account with my game account so I can get the new forum to follow the developers?

Also will I be able to listen on conference calls right away, I am interested in how the game is being developed and hoping to help as much as I can.

Thanks! Really looking forward to playing tonight!

Later on today we will implement a new functionality in the account management page on the website to connect your game account with your forum account :)

We are going to have the first conference call as soon as there are enough Princes for it to make sense :) Mind that you won't be able to play the game "tonight" already. The test server for Princes only will be opened next week, and the Fall Beta will only start late October!

I was hoping we could have a 1 on 1 romantic conference call

I knew you were gay.

This is unacceptable. Lol j/k

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.