Account reset?

• So, it's been about a year since I last logged in and about 4 years since I first played. Did forum accounts get reset or something, because it told me my old account was invalid so had to re-register, but it kept my old avatar?!

And about these Founder Packs... if I signed up and purchased a realm in the past, kept the account active for about months, farmed, gained some produce and fought off a few dozen uninvited gnomes... does that translate into a Founder Pack of some kind?

• @Paranoyd said:

So, it's been about a year since I last logged in and about 4 years since I first played. Did forum accounts get reset or something, because it told me my old account was invalid so had to re-register, but it kept my old avatar?!

And about these Founder Packs... if I signed up and purchased a realm in the past, kept the account active for about months, farmed, gained some produce and fought off a few dozen uninvited gnomes... does that translate into a Founder Pack of some kind?

Welcome back! We moved to a new forum platform a few months ago, so old forum accounts are lost. Game accounts are intact tho, and as an old player, you can login into the game without having to be a Founder or verifying a Beta Key.

Past activity does not translate into a Founder Pack, but as I've said, if you just want play, you don't need one. Plus, all you've done in game back then is not lost - your old character will be back in the first Classic server we release!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.