Hey everyone!

• Hello, I've been casually following the lnkrealms development and it all interests me. The one thing I'm worried about is the population / player base and the sustainability of this game. I'm looking for a game I can play for a long time to come. Something that I can come home to after work and enjoy for a couple of hours. Is their any guarantee that the servers will stay up a minimum amount of time on release?

I'm not looking for the game to be running 15 years from now. I'm just hoping it'll last at least a couple years after full release at least. I've played too many games that just up and disappear so suddenly!

Anyways, onto my introduction;

I'm OnTap. I spend my free time playing games, and work way too much for my own good. Nice to meet you all!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@OnTap said:

Hello, I've been casually following the lnkrealms development and it all interests me. The one thing I'm worried about is the population / player base and the sustainability of this game. I'm looking for a game I can play for a long time to come. Something that I can come home to after work and enjoy for a couple of hours. Is their any guarantee that the servers will stay up a minimum amount of time on release?

I'm not looking for the game to be running 15 years from now. I'm just hoping it'll last at least a couple years after full release at least. I've played too many games that just up and disappear so suddenly!

Anyways, onto my introduction;

I'm OnTap. I spend my free time playing games, and work way too much for my own good. Nice to meet you all!

I've been playing for at least 3 year's. It's a great game rather you play PvP or not :)

Personal I started playing this game back in 2011 and it now being 2015 and in strong development, I think that Linkrealms is going to be around for many years to come. I beleave in the development team and see no reason the game would "Fizzle out" I hope this gives you an answer to your question OnTap.

I began playing around 2012 and I've been on and off and honestly always enjoyed the game whenever I came back.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.