Just found out about this game. =)

• So, I just read an article on MO about this game and decided to check it out. I'm an old school UO player and of course, when watching the videos and screenshots I can see the UO influence on this game. This game might be the closest I've seen, but you obviously have your own design goals that aren't UO in mind. That's all a good thing IMO and I'm really interested in seeing what you have created.

I'm now into my 40's, still run a gaming community and will always continue to play games. =)

That being said, how do I get involved in the game? I see there's a beta starting soon and all of that. Is it possible for someone to get involved in that? I'd love to see what you guys have going. Either way, from what I can see, you're doing an excellent job!

Trekkan
    Just For Fun Gaming Community

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

at the moment its still mainly us older players testing out the bugs and all that fun stuff... keep an eye on this post or on the main sight to see when its open.. or if you can ask a player to invite you with the devs or admins permission you might be able to join

• @Trekkan said:

So, I just read an article on MO about this game and decided to check it out. I'm an old school UO player and of course, when watching the videos and screenshots I can see the UO influence on this game. This game might be the closest I've seen, but you obviously have your own design goals that aren't UO in mind. That's all a good thing IMO and I'm really interested in seeing what you have created.

I'm now into my 40's, still run a gaming community and will always continue to play games. =)

That being said, how do I get involved in the game? I see there's a beta starting soon and all of that. Is it possible for someone to get involved in that? I'd love to see what you guys have going. Either way, from what I can see, you're doing an excellent job!

Trekkan
    Just For Fun Gaming Community

Hi Trekkan, glad to have yet another old school gamer on board. You can create an account for free any time here: http://www.linkrealms.com/register/#signup
    You might receive a key to your email this week depending on the amount of users who created an account before you did. Also, keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter pages, we are going to give out some keys there too!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.