Macro Systems

• Hello all.

I am an UO old-school player, and since that time i think this game will be finally the most similar UO game ever, so i hope all my friends from UO come explore this new world, this new chance to enjoy that old times again. So, about my post, i know its very early to ask about it, but i need to know if the game will have some macro system included in the game engine, or it will be necessary to create a new one, i am a scripter, and i need to know this. And of course if it will be legal to use. I think a lot of players here knows that is needed to record/execute macros to live in a sandbox game like this one. Anyway this is just a doubt. Waitting for answers. Thank you all.

Old Software Examples:

-UO Assist
    -Razor
    -Yoko Injection
    -Easy UO
    -Others

• No AFK botting, besides that it's OK. Frankly, if you can't script, this game isn't for you.

• So its okay, nice! Macro No-AFK perfect! :D

• Is macroing / botting allowed on Linkrealms?
    Macroing is allowed as long as it only involves gaining skill levels. For example, you can leave your character AFK being attacked by hostile creatures and use Battle Tactics, you can cast spells, and perform crafting actions. Any macroing action that involves looting and in general collecting items is instead strictly forbidden. Failing to abide by this rule will lead to severe punishments, incuding account suspensions and permanent bans for repeated misbehaviors.

From linkrealms FAQ

• from what i take from the FAQs, I believe you CAN afk bot as long as your not gaining money or items.

• @mrari said:

Is macroing / botting allowed on Linkrealms?
    Macroing is allowed as long as it only involves gaining skill levels. For example, you can leave your character AFK being attacked by hostile creatures and use Battle Tactics, you can cast spells, and perform crafting actions. Any macroing action that involves looting and in general collecting items is instead strictly forbidden. Failing to abide by this rule will lead to severe punishments, incuding account suspensions and permanent bans for repeated misbehaviors.

From linkrealms FAQ

Perfect! I got it! Now i need just to know if the game already have a macro included or i need to make/get one.

• Hi @S7N , what @mrari said is indeed correct, have a look at our FAQ: http://www.linkrealms.com/faq/

And nope, we don't have any macroing system included in the game - we have hotkeys tho that you can use for your macros (which in general they are very useful for normal gameplay too).

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.