My house is bugged

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

if i go to my house i have to use "help im stuck" option as I cant get out of it..

• @Rolex could you describe the issue more in detail? How do you get stuck?

you cant walk through certain tiles and the certain tiles are the ones to the entrance to my house so if i teleport in i am stuck inside

ok i reuploaded and its fixed but i had 2 months worth of stake time that decayed while server was down can i get that back?

• @Rolex we just applied a second round of fixes to our Map Server. Please let us know if the issues persist.

That being said, the days left on your realm were not meant to go down while the beta was closed - we had a bug on our Map Server. Please contact me in game tomorrow for a refund of the days lost - and my apologies!

@Prometheus Is this an issue with everyone that purchased a realm during the last beta? I bought a 6 month claim stake and its down to 117 days and the last closed beta was what 2 weeks? Im assuming the 6 months is x 30 days so 180? Also I'm not sure how we are supposed to contact you in game. Every time I attempt to whisper you it says you aren't on my friends list and I am almost never in the safe zone to talk in global. I'm also still needing to get my blessings fixed on my item shop staff that got vipered off last beta.

Yes i aswell need my staffs fixed along with clavicus

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.