First time player LOVE IT

• I just played for about 30 minutes and love every bit of it! a bit hard to get used to after playing many other MMOs (the controls are odd) but overall great in depth ideas and abilities!!!! I'll post more after im done with my night (Halloween). cant wait to get back online!!

• Thanks a lot @mrari, see you soon in game!

• Also first time player. Got my mauling to 40+ tonight. str to 110. tactics to 40, rejuvinate to 40, spell resist to 35, and spiritualism to 25.

Time to go to bed and play more tomorrow

Found a guild and even left the safety zone.

Not bad for first day.

• @dirtpoor said:

Also first time player. Got my mauling to 40+ tonight. str to 110. tactics to 40, rejuvinate to 40, spell resist to 35, and spiritualism to 25.

Time to go to bed and play more tomorrow

Found a guild and even left the safety zone.

Not bad for first day.

nice glad to hear it! Ive done alot today too mostly along the mage route. Loving every new thing i learn. Discovered that i could link my spells to any hotkey and its changed everything lol.

• Oh ya for sure. Hotkey helps a LOT. Dont forget to hotkey "Use Heal" to automatically use heal potions. And make a macro for "last target" so after you cast a spell on an enemy you can cast another and just press "last target"

• @Prometheus hey prometheus could you help me and send me akey ? i was playing (open week) i played alot last week ....but i dont have abeta key for this week..
    could you help me?
    i wanna be a player....

pls answer me.. <3

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.