Marksmanship training?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hello

Can someone give me advice about marksmaship training? Im now lvl 40 marksman and progress is soooo slow now, most monster in start areas doesnt even give me skills for marksman anymore :(

So im grinding trolls, but as i said it is so slow.... Where should i grind now? What creature is best for leveling marksmanship?

This post is deleted!

• @MagicWalker said:

Hello

Can someone give me advice about marksmaship training? Im now lvl 40 marksman and progress is soooo slow now, most monster in start areas doesnt even give me skills for marksman anymore :(

So im grinding trolls, but as i said it is so slow.... Where should i grind now? What creature is best for leveling marksmanship?

It doesn't really matter what monsters you attack - but indeed you cannot raise your skills above level 40 if safe areas :)

@MagicWalker Honestly the best way to level ANY weapon skill in this game is by doing it afk. It takes a shit load of time to get a weapon skill to 100. If you have placed your realm get a ghost spawner x 3. Set them to spawn 3 ghosts each. Place 1 spawner and activate it then count 30 seconds activate the next and then do the 3rd after 30 seconds. That should give you enough time to kill the ghosts before you get surrounded and possibly 1 is out of reach and you die. Obviously the best time to do this is when you sleep :) As for actively gaining, bless your heart, I recommend trolls personally. They are nice because they give you a good amount of argents and arent too hard. Any mob gives you equal skill gains.

Thanks Clavicus

Im oneshoting ghosts right now so it shouldn be problem, but isnt AFK grinding/macroing/etc against rules?

On another matter, trolls was fine, but i find bandits much better for marksmanship training, you get alot of money , sometimes bolts and many Xbows...

Nope you can afk macro to your hearts content. You are not allowed to bot however (ie set up something to kill/loot while u are afk) Yea bandits are very good as well and actually better for the reasons you mentioned. They never existed when i started playing I always forget about them. You can get spell defiance up there as well which is a must have for any character. If you were to set up to afk kill ghosts you would want the crappiest weapon with the highest dura you can find. Less damage for more hits and higher dura so ur weapon doesnt break while ur asleep.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.