[Feedback] Updated when I can!

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

1.) Travelling is very slow. Some sort of mount would be cool. I went on an adventure outside the safe zone about 10 zones away. I ended up dying and losing all my stuff. Couldn't teleport back to town and the nearest rez point was far. It seemed unnecessary. No only that, just the travel time in general feels too slow. If I want to get something done, tack on an extra 30 minutes of pure running. I work a fulltime job and I get maybe 2-3 hours of playtime on my work days, stuff like that makes a game like this unappealing just because of time constraints.

2.) Equipment. Would be nice to have a very simple equip compare in game. You simply hover over a new item and it shows you what you are wearing in the current slow next to it. Another time saver.

3.) Juicer (And I would guess other tools) are very unresponsive. 80% of my attempts to juice tomatos it says "Invalid target". There is no "fast" way to juice unless I pay real money for the cash shop juicer.

4.) Graphics card unresponsive. Dunno what it is, but when I run linkrealm, 30 minutes in, my game freezes and I get a popup from my graphics card "Your graphics card is unresponsive". Must exit and restart the game. Meanwhile, all my other games are running fine. (Win10, GTX 980, 16GB ram, Intel processor)

5.) Skill descriptions... No idea what debilitating strike, parry, or weak link does.

6.) More coming soon

• Hi @raserei , points 1-2 are planned, and also a better menu for Tactics. You can anyway read on what Tactics do here:

http://wiki.linkrealms.com/view/Battle_Tactics

Thank you for your feedback!

• Agreed about point 1.

Running all around the world back and forth without the ability to recall or whatever sucks.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I think teleport wands are about 1k argents.. i hardly ever run anywhere..
    recalling is the way to go.. for sure

• @confusion said:

I think teleport wands are about 1k argents.. i hardly ever run anywhere..
    recalling is the way to go.. for sure

Ya im a mage too but i meant about Recalling but that isn't allowed because of the Realm system...However, we need to rethink certain things like homing around the world to be a more user friendly experience.

• I like how you have to run everywhere. Portals in UO where kinda rare except the ones that took you between towns. And i liked that. I feel like you are actually going on an adventure when you have to run through so many different screens. Instead of just "pay 20 gold to flightpath to this place"

Although mount would be really bad ass! In UO the first thing I always did was make a tamer for free horses.

• I think a good solution would be give everyone a blessed runestone that teleports people to the first town. But it takes 30 seconds to cast and you can only use it 3 times a day.

That way it will never run out, but you cant spam it so players are thinking about how they want to use their 3 recalls a day.

Sometimes I am WAYYY out in the middle of nowhere and my guild wants to do stuff and meet up at town. So having a handfull of daily recalls could really help keep the game more social while not destroying the whole exploration/wanderlust of the game.

• I was also thinking about the mounts, but than I realised even though it could make things much faster, it would also become more annoying with the screen being quite small, you'll be loading more than running and the loading is bassicly instant :D But yeah, still better than running so long I guess... Anyway, I wanted to ask. Is the soundtrack of the game avalible anywhere? I just fell in love with it and its one of the few games where I listen to the actual soundtrack (even though it may get a little repetetive) instead of just listening to my music.

• @Vepra said:

I was also thinking about the mounts, but than I realised even though it could make things much faster, it would also become more annoying with the screen being quite small, you'll be loading more than running and the loading is bassicly instant :D But yeah, still better than running so long I guess... Anyway, I wanted to ask. Is the soundtrack of the game avalible anywhere? I just fell in love with it and its one of the few games where I listen to the actual soundtrack (even though it may get a little repetetive) instead of just listening to my music.

Hi Vespra, the soundtrack is not available publicly, but we will consider making it so in the future :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.