Spellbook Bug

• I can open my Spellbook fine but when i move it anywhere it disappears but it is still open and unclickable. I am going to reboot the game now.

Quick Overview: spellbook is opened and when moved it disappears from view but remains open yet hidden.

• After restarting the game i am now able to open and move my spell book nominally

• same bug has happened again while logged in. spell book will open but then when moved disappears.

• seems that whenever i reload the UI by either teleporting or logging out, it fixes the bug.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

make sure u have the x in keep open under your spellbook checked. Also I have been running into this issue where I have open my alt s skills window or my chat history and it disappears even tho its still open (i hit alt s again and i hear it close then do it again to re open)

• @Clavicus said:

make sure u have the x in keep open under your spellbook checked. Also I have been running into this issue where I have open my alt s skills window or my chat history and it disappears even tho its still open (i hit alt s again and i hear it close then do it again to re open)

i checked it. it is x'd. it is hidden because when i click it again i hear it close an dthen i have to click again after that

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.