Hello all...

• Am I one of the oldest players here? I've been playing video games since they first introduced 'Pong' back in the early 1970's. I've seen my fair share of video games come and go throughout the years and am looking forward to seeing this one.

Thanks for the beta key!

• No idea of the general age of the people here, but I'm almost 44 and I remember playing Pong as well. =) Many many good times with video games over the years and I can't wait to give this a shot!

• I'm almost a decade older than you.... I played 'Pong' as a teenager. I'm just hoping that this game isn't as hokey as it looks in the videos on YouTube.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Sup, welcome. If you need help/questions hit me up.

Im 30.. but im assuming a large portion of the playerbase are adults.

• I'm guessing a lot of the players are/were Ultima Online players looking for that style of game (Pre-Ren mind you.)

I'm 42 and that's why I am here!

• 42 here. Old school Meridian 59 and UO player.

• 31 here and ready to kick you older guys' butt.

• 24 here. You oldies ready to get your butts kicked by us younguns? ;) haha!

• @Mykorl said:

24 here. You oldies ready to get your butts kicked by us younguns? ;) haha!

I have never seen anyone with a One-Sided Coin. You MUST show us all. ;)

• @Jessika You could always draw a 2d coin on some paper, that way it only has one face ;)

• @Mykorl said:

@Jessika You could always draw a 2d coin on some paper, that way it only has one face ;)

I could but then where would the fun be in that? I prefer Real Coins and in Linkrealms, I'm pretty sure there will be some older player make a younger one Rage in chat.
    Calling it now! :)

Not saying I am old, it will not be me doing it ..just saying once in game I would wonder how a paper drawing will help you survive the ferocity of a more experienced player. ;)

I am 31 I played atari and my first MMO was Ultima Online in the late 90s. I played on Pacific server and I was a top pvper

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.