Spawn Timers

• Hey! This game is excellent, most fun i have had since Ultima online. You guys are doing an awesome job, please keep it up. I love the gane a bunch. Im finding myself calling off work to play. Lol. Anyways, spawn timers are extremly fast in all areas. I can understand this is some areas but in all? Its abit much to take down a real tough enemy and right after he drops another pops up giving no time to loot. I love a challenge but when you have a ton of spawn and it spawns so quick you almost have no time to do anything. Thanks, please keep up the good work guys.

• @Ryas said:

Hey! This game is excellent, most fun i have had since Ultima online. You guys are doing an awesome job, please keep it up. I love the gane a bunch. Im finding myself calling off work to play. Lol. Anyways, spawn timers are extremly fast in all areas. I can understand this is some areas but in all? Its abit much to take down a real tough enemy and right after he drops another pops up giving no time to loot. I love a challenge but when you have a ton of spawn and it spawns so quick you almost have no time to do anything. Thanks, please keep up the good work guys.

Thanks a lot for your nice words! We have reduce spawn rates in the Bandit Camp a lot yesterday. In what other places do you think it's too fast?

• The harpy and minotaur spawn and thank you for the awesome game,

• @Prometheus

@Prometheus said:

@Ryas said:

Hey! This game is excellent, most fun i have had since Ultima online. You guys are doing an awesome job, please keep it up. I love the gane a bunch. Im finding myself calling off work to play. Lol. Anyways, spawn timers are extremly fast in all areas. I can understand this is some areas but in all? Its abit much to take down a real tough enemy and right after he drops another pops up giving no time to loot. I love a challenge but when you have a ton of spawn and it spawns so quick you almost have no time to do anything. Thanks, please keep up the good work guys.

Thanks a lot for your nice words! We have reduce spawn rates in the Bandit Camp a lot yesterday. In what other places do you think it's too fast?

Im thinking that the spawn timers on ghosts found in and about the graveyard could be adjusted. Im a pure mage and for me to attempt the graveyard or anything like it alone is almost impossible. The time it takes for me to cast allows a huge mob of enemies to attack me and even if i can kill a few they spawn back before I can accomplish anything. this prevents me from even attempting to attack the actual mobs that i want to loot. seems like an issue from a mages prospective and many players after the release may not like it.

• ... Your not in a confined space in the graveyard nethir. The spawn is suppose to regenerate alot in an area like thay.

• @Ryas
    regardless a solo mage can not do it.

• i need space to stay away from the mobs and all that happens is you run into more and before you kill any more spawn..i never get a chance to fight zombies and even if i do im swarmed by everything over and over good luck looting the bodies as a mage.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Its def tough to cast mage spells now with the addition to interruption esp in a high volume area live the graveyard. Are you training your staff fighting up? That will be your best defense to dodge melee attacks and not have your spells interrupted.

• @Clavicus said:

Its def tough to cast mage spells now with the addition to interruption esp in a high volume area live the graveyard. Are you training your staff fighting up? That will be your best defense to dodge melee attacks and not have your spells interrupted.

i trying not to since every swing i take with the staff takes about 10 durability off of it. if i fight with my staff ill need a new one every hour or so...thats rediculous

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@mrari Durability on staffs is definitely a big drawback to sorcerers and repairing them is just as big of an issue. With that being said you will have to have staff fighting up otherwise it will be near impossible to cast (because a mob will have a very high change of hitting u which equals an interrupt) get a trash staff with no essences on it and fight with it to raise ur skill

• yea i learnt the hard way about everything you said in that post. I do need staff fighting up an i have been training it today. thank you

• Also another spawn the timer needs change on is the minions in darkling forest. When you go to fight the necromancer, mage, warrior and hunter darkling you have to fight 50 little onces that respond right after you kill them. This makes it almost impossible. I am speaking on the darkling encampments by Hades

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.