Couple Realm questions and little story :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hello again

I build my realm as very open desert ruin ( north west from Riberbank) just because i like the settings and i dont mind other peoples wandering there.
    The only thing i placed here was my founder bank box, i secured him and set it soo only i can use it and logged out for a while, when i logged back i found other player standing near my bank box, he was friendly and i asked him if he can access bank box, he said that he can.
    So i quickly unsecured bank box and resecured with same settings to make sure i didnt make mistake, asked him again and he replied that he still have access....
    So basicaly my opened realm acts like wilderness bank which attracts many players, i dont mind that sooo far, it can create a interesting situations.
    But this lead me to my first questions i would like to know that if there is way to secure my bank box eventualy (other than locked doors).

A little later second player approached us, he stand silenty for a while then he said that "this place is bare" and since my realm is desert ruin i agreed.
    Then he entered war mode and said " I think your two corpses will suffice as decoration" and attacked me, i LOLd so hard that forget to defense myself a got disarmed and started to bleed.
    The first player spontaneously lend helping hand to me and after a while when i got kicked my ass, we started to turn the tides of battle and attacker was quickly force to retreat...
    Then we partied together and completed two dungeon several hours later (Lord Calcion, and tunnels of deception) but i digress...

Soo second questions is. When i created my realm i set in realm setting that hostile actions will be prohibited, but since i got attacked in my realm it doesnt seems to work..

That will be all folks, thanks and sorry for my english :)

• I think the hostile actions setting is leftover from the old server, which wasn't all PvP. Probably not allowed to disallow combat in your realm on the PvP server.

@Vengeance said:

I think the hostile actions setting is leftover from the old server, which wasn't all PvP. Probably not allowed to disallow combat in your realm on the PvP server.

Thanks alot :)

• Ohh I found your place. It looks really good. I didnt know it was a player house because its designed really good. I marked it on my map because i found a way to sneak through a hole in the gate and i use your bank vault when im out farming instead of running to town :p

@dirtpoor said:

Ohh I found your place. It looks really good. I didnt know it was a player house because its designed really good. I marked it on my map because i found a way to sneak through a hole in the gate and i use your bank vault when im out farming instead of running to town :p

I build fence since last time, it looked better without fence but it is now more silent place now... And damn you! :D I should fix that gate then.. :D :D

edit: ok i found that hole, i leave it for a while, but if i found many players in my realm again, i fix that :)

@MagicWalker under sprites got to the helpers folder and you can add whats called "invisible blockers". This basically creates a invisible wall so you can have your realm appear open and welcoming only to have someone smash into it and not be able to get in :)

@Clavicus

Thanks, this can come handy :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.