Ethereal wall generator

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hi, so I bought a ethereal wall generator and set it up at my house and here is the problem: when I activate the wall it stays up for about 20 seconds and fades away.. when I reuse the switch to activate it again nothing happens. I have to wait a few minutes for it to become useable again or i can go into the modify window and change anything and it will work again (i guess changing something in the modify window resets it). Can you add a reset delay option to this device or make it so you can use it again after the wall fades? Right now its pretty worthless and i feel like it wasn't the best investment for my credits

The generators have a natural time limit to be able to use again. It's pretty much that they have to recharge there batteries. If you was able to have it constantly spawn you wouldn't need walls :)

Ok well we should be able to change how often it resets because as of now its completey worthless. It goes down, i cant put it back up and anything im trying to trap just escapes.

You can set a reset timer just like you can on a door but like I said earlier it has to charge up to use it

So it's a useless item that i was just blew credits on?

No it's not. You just have to figure out what the recharging rate is that's all

I already did it's a couple minutes which makes it completely worthless. Prom anyway i can get a refund on this item if this is the way it's going to stay? No way I would have got it if I knew it was like this =/

• You're right, they're absolutely worthless, as are ALL the realm items. The fire generator sucks bad, does little to no damage. The mob spawners are useless as well.

The only cool thing you can put in your realm is to mix torches and lamps with relays. You can create some really cool effects, but it costs a fortune in torches.

i have no issue with the mob spawners so far but glad i didnt buy that fire field generator

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.