Founder rare bless scrolls

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Can you make the Founder Rare Bless scrolls bless other items ... instead of only founder items.. ( Which are already Blessed)
    Thanks!
    :)

• @confusion equipment founder items are not blessed - watch out! ;)

@Prometheus all founder items from capes up to the crown and sceptre have 100 blesses. now if the bug still persists when u viper mod something onto it it will swap the blesses onto the item u swapped from which blows. I dont think a lot of people realize this is happening. This is a quality of life fix that needs to be implemented this patch. I personally have 4 staffs I'm waiting to viper but cant because I dont want to bother you to come fix them :)

Yes.. same with the issue Clavicus has about staffs.

I think making the Founder Rare Bless Scrolls able to bless anything would be a good idea for the economy and community.
    Clavicus was correct about the founder items already coming with bless charges on them.

Even if that wasn't the case.. a lot of the founder items I wont wear or carry on me, which would leave the rare founder scrolls sitting idle in the players bank box.
    This will be a great fix.
    Thank you.

• The fact that some founder and premium equip items come with blessings is a bug. You are meant to use the Deluxe Bless Scroll coming with them to bless them whenever you feel like (and yes, sometimes they don't have a scroll attached - another bug). And nope, that scroll will never be able to bless everything, that is something you have to earn yourself in game, you know we don't sell imbalancing items ;)

Great point!. You're 100% right.. I wasn't seeing it from that point of view.

Ok cool so deluxe scrolls will be coming with staffs etc in the future, Good to know.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.