weapons master badge

• to this badge I need together all these skills leveled to 90+ or can do 1 skill to 90, then next to 90 with reducing 1st skill?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I can't answer that specifically but I can say you can raise 3 to 90 then drop 2 and you will keep the badge.

• I guessed to it :P but if can I want to know if I must have all skills together have on this 90lvl or can lvl it single in time ;P

@Clavicus said in weapons master badge:

I can't answer that specifically but I can say you can raise 3 to 90 then drop 2 and you will keep the badge.

Do you actually loose the badge of you don't maintain the skill sets to get it? I thought I remembered that paps got to keep it no matter what

@Aries said in weapons master badge:

Do you actually loose the badge of you don't maintain the skill sets to get it? I thought I remembered that paps got to keep it no matter what

Of course this was a long time ago

• @Aries said in weapons master badge:

please, dont say when I get this badge I can lost it when I lvl down some skill to have lvl other skill, this game will lose sense if I cant keep some badges after gain and then lvl down some requirements from this :sob:

@Aries said in weapons master badge:

Of course this was a long time ago

I have hope its no longer to keep these skills nonstop up to keep this badge, to not lose it :(

@Aries no you won't lose the badge once obtained. my alt has this badge and now only has 2 of the 3 weapon skills.

@Aries no you won't lose the badge once obtained. my alt has this badge and now only has 2 of the 3 weapon skills.

I didn't think you did. Would be kinda stupid if you did

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.