Founder Title not transfered from steam

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I posted in the above thread as directed. No Response. I posted a second time and no response. I was hoping I could get my Founder Title transferred from steam.

Thank you ahead of time.

@Templar It has been a month since I requested that my title be transferred from steam. I really like the potential of this game and upgraded to prince. I don't have the title and I can't take advantage of test server either.

sooooo... any ETA on this?

• @Templar said in Founder Title not transfered from steam:

@Templar It has been a month since I requested that my title be transferred from steam. I really like the potential of this game and upgraded to prince. I don't have the title and I can't take advantage of test server either.

sooooo... any ETA on this?

Sorry for the issue, we had connected your account but it seems the change got rolled back in the forum platform updates. It's back now!

That being said, the forum title is a separate thing from actually being a Prince - you have been a Prince in the game since you bought your pack. The Test Server is currently inactive, but it will be back online before Mining is released :)

@Prometheus Thank you!!!!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.