Noxious Plague

• Bug is simple:
    When I am solo playing with my mage, if I cast on mobs it will spread to me, making the spell almost useless.

When I am in a party (not that I am playing with the party, just IN a party), I am immune to the noxious plague spread effect from mobs, turning the tabble and making the spell usefull again.

So right now, when I am playing my mage, I must make sure I have him always grouped with somone, even when I am solo playing.

So please, make the caster immune to the spread effect regardless if hes grouped or not.

• spell made to fast increase Enduration of party members and self :D

• @DEAD said in Noxious Plague:

Bug is simple:
    When I am solo playing with my mage, if I cast on mobs it will spread to me, making the spell almost useless.

When I am in a party (not that I am playing with the party, just IN a party), I am immune to the noxious plague spread effect from mobs, turning the tabble and making the spell usefull again.

So right now, when I am playing my mage, I must make sure I have him always grouped with somone, even when I am solo playing.

So please, make the caster immune to the spread effect regardless if hes grouped or not.

Yes, this is a bug and already listed to be fixed :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.