NPC Monster Mobs Roaming Increased.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

I love the fact that the possibility of losing your corpse and all you items after death is part of this game as it was in UO. Although last night. I was streaming and died in brood haven. I spent nearly half an hour or more next to the res pad trying to get my body back which was a few steps away but i couldnt becuase i was being corpse camped by a killer wasp. Literally he would not move from my body. Each attempt i made to get my corpse resulted in another corpse. Eventually all my bodies turned to skeletons and vanished, my artifact chest and all my gear along with it. I have video evidence that getting your body back is near impossible. I am not whining about it. I am merely stating that this may be a problem. I understand its one of the game mechanics and it worked well in UO. But in UO the chance to get your body was far greater.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

just leave the area use cherubs to res and come back if that happens you dont have to res at a shrine

• @Clavicus said:

just leave the area use cherubs to res and come back if that happens you dont have to res at a shrine

Not everyone knows that about those Little Cherubs :)

Even me, just discovered that yesterday by an advice made by Rolex!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.