Red and Blue

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

I would love to see the red name murderer status put into the game. A lot of people have been getting griefed by Pkers recently. In UO as you are probably well aware. Pkers got a red name status for killing people regularly. They would also be easy to spot and run from and were attacked instantlyu upon entering a safe haven like a town or city.

• Fucking yes!

I want to see a PK/Kills system in the game too.

Red names, guards and such.

In dev's we trust!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

i would like to see a system implemented as well but being a pk shouldn't make you an outcast. there is also no reason to have guards since you cant be killed in the safe zone :)

• @Clavicus said:

i would like to see a system implemented as well but being a pk shouldn't make you an outcast. there is also no reason to have guards since you cant be killed in the safe zone :)

I meant that regarding how things worked in UO back in the days. Yes, you right :)

• can always make it so guards just throw nets on people so they cant run away, but not the instant kill guards like UO that kill you in 1 hit. And make it so players can attack red players in town. Give the noobys a chance to get revenge when a murderer comes into town. Red players can only attack people that attack them in town. Make it so that blue players items dont drop in town but red players drop their loot.

I think we should stay away from a Red and a Blue Ultima online portrayal.
    The major point being, the differing opinions on how that mechanic should effect gameplay.
    We could go all day about the "Ifs" and "Whens" for it, but, In my opinion, It's easy to "Metaphorically break something, that isn't broken."
    Great thread for sure :)

Just keep a notepad:
    8-1/2" x 11-3/4"' - Essential for Quick Recognition of Player Names
    Law ruled (3" margin) - 3-hole punched - Hole Punched for Multiple Pages ( easy to flip through quickly)
    100 sheets/pad - (Might need more pages to write down more names)
    Microperforated for neat and easy sheet removal (We all get mad, easy removal is primary, more sure to write down first.)
    Staples Brand 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Staples will refund you on all your items lost on linkrealms.

This may assist you with certain people who kill you without implementing the RED/BLUE characters.

Its a hardcore server are we not suppose to kill you or anything that might seem as a threat?

Now grant it you might have the every day spawn camper but just fly away to a safe area and just move on..
    some of these spawn campers will give you the items they looted and some might sell them to you at a price..
    Again its a hardcore server :)

I'm the only Pker. You can pay me argents not to get killed.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

you killed me once only zycor and since then everytime i see you i run haha. But some people i know in game you have killed A LOT :D.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.