[NWO] No Way Out

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Holya lol I've kicked tons of people because they aren't right for NWO. You saying that just proves how weak you are.

@Holya oh and by the way your not the only one with spys m8. I guess you can continue to cry on here and call me names hehe and continue to think you have "dominance"

@Holya oh and by the way the information that was recently confirmed from my spies helped soooooooooo much haha

• @trippyk there isn't much elitism in LR, mainly because there are like 5 guilds and the best one is fairly laid back. Elitism was indeed poor wording, what I meant to say is your guild is bad / full of bads with no redeeming qualities. Muh elitism. It should be assumed the only reason one would join your guild is social, rather than for game advancement. Kicking people from that kind of guild is kinda cunty if they didn't do anything, is my point.

Killing alts for count thing is a blatant lie :/ on par with BR accusing me of using an auto-drinker in PVP. If I cared about my KDA I'd kill Holya/Secundus with alts less. I can provide a list of scouts, and their death counts if you'd like. A majority of them come from either BR, or NWO members killing them. While I would assume they've a combined substantial number of deaths(maybe 40), that wouldn't equal 10% of my killcount. Plus there's a thread with over 200 screenshots of corpses, many of which have several bodies in each.

I'm in NWO, and I can absolutely confirm the reason for you removing Trance/Turk is because you thought them spies. You told me so. No other reason. I meant to cause some level of infighting, but I don't want you to ruin people's social experience just 'cause you're a tard. Additionally I'd point out that every single one of your members has proven an inability PVP anywhere near correct, or even get the theory right.

I want rival guilds to fight, admittedly I want them to be slightly weaker than mine because always winning is nice, but I enjoy some level of a struggle. There was some struggle when I was enaging you 3v8/10/12, but we were winning because of poor coordination and training on your part. The only thing your guild can offer, and I blame it entirely on a lack of (general PVP, not specifically LR)experienced leadership, is numbers. You're ruining your one potential advantage because you're afraid of spies. Just don't let everybody know sensitive information, that's literally all you need to do.

It's because of things like that I'd strongly suggest, as a competitor, rather than as some asshole, that NWO has coup. Or just half of you leave to form your own guild, and try to ally with the remainders in NWO. The current power rankings for guilds is something like:

VAN/ZQ#1, unarguably
    BR or INC#2, depending in activity
    BR or INC#3, depending in activity
    ROK#4(actually close to the #2 spot, they're better skirmishers than INC/BR, just poorly geared)
    NWO#5
    #6, there is no #6

The reason you come dead last, and the only guild to be lesser by such a wide margin is because of bad leadership / "experienced" players giving awful advice. Every time I'm in your guild chat I snicker at Darkm/You giving incredibly wrong advice, and then later your nabs parroting it. Abb is pretty bad himself, but has potential. He's willing to fight in order to learn, willing to communicate with the enemy for information, actively coming up with nearly correct builds using only theory. He allies himself with people who've some level of power, he's wrong about some shit, but he'd doing better than you after a month. You've played for what, years? You've spent presumably thousands of dollars on LR, but you're still like 0-25(which probably translates to something like 0-100) barking at people who're like 280-12(which translates to something like 800-6), and holding back your guild from potentially being good.

I doubt you'll take advice from me, but if you're a member of NWO I'd strongly reocmmend picking a new leader and cutting your losses if you want to actually succeed in game.

Edit: I didn't realize you posted 4 times, geeze. Keep it in your pants, man. There are no spies in my guild.

Double edit: As much shit as I occasionally talk about you/your guild, whenever a nab passed by I suggested they join NWO because I assumed they'd be more likely to stay in the game were they introduced to a social environment. NWO being the logical choice, since it's the only predominately English speaking guild other than VAN. I retract my promotions of your guild, and shall advise people against NWO instead.

@Holya judging by your elitist attitude I would assume that you think you know everything about what's going on.

This is wrong and completely false as you start to understand that not everything is what it seems.

See you out there m8

@Holya after reading your edits I have confirmed you are the saddest person I have ever known haha

I'm just here to have fun, you really need to calm yourself

@Holya also if you are admitting to anything than I believe you would be the tard?

@Holya said in [NWO] No Way Out:

I want rival guilds to fight

So you ally the only other guild with active members that would pvp. You also attempted per your own post in your new player appreciation thread "to foster a stronger alliance" with BR/had a non agression pact which on a pvp server is close to the same thing.

VAN/ZQ#1, unarguably
    BR or INC#2, depending in activity
    BR or INC#3, depending in activity
    ROK#4(actually close to the #2 spot, they're better skirmishers than INC/BR, just poorly geared)
    NWO#5
    #6, there is no #6

Honestly ROK should be #2 due to amazing skirmishing capabilities. /sarcasm off.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.