Spiritualism, finished?

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Is Spiritualism finished? So far, the minions last only a few seconds and it says the duration increases but I'm now level 15 and they still last a few seconds.

It seems like you cant be a 100% spiritualist...

Should I be a staff/spirit? melee/spirit? ranged/spirit? Unarmed/spirit?

I like pet classes so this appeals to me. Is the current state just about finished or will we see more tweaks?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

some minions last less time than others. the longest lasting minion lasts up to 5 minutes I believe. You will definitely want a skill to go along with spiritualism. unarmed is worthless. Ranged melee or sorcerer are all viable choices. Sorcery is expensive tho. Marksmanship also costs a bit since you have to buy ammo. Melee is the cheapest route.

The other issue is, if I do go melee / spiritualism, will I have enough skill / stat points to level them both? Ther are stat/sklill caps... Wont I be gimped?

you will have enough for melee/marksmanship but not sorcery

Well, I cant even play now anyways until they fix the graphics card issue.

I have a GTX 980, win10 and I keep crashing anywhre from 1 minute to 30 minutes into play. Graphics card stops working. Very weird. CAnt play the game until its fixed.

@raserei damn that really sucks. i wonder if its an issue with windows 10? i run 780 w no problems on windows 7.Also to be clear you can be a sorcerer and a spiritualist you will just will have to be careful as to how you allocate your skill points.

I am a sorcerer with spritualism and debating if i should use 45 or 70. You may find this helpful. http://wiki.linkrealms.com/view/Spiritualism. It shows what level a skill caps at. Burning spirit is hands down the most effective pve skill a spiritualist has for killing mobs. Since it caps at 45 I am debating staying there (because i am way over my skill point limit) and healer spirit caps at 45 too otherwise I could go to 70 to master nether oath so i dont fail casting it which is an imba spiritualist skill granting tons of resists as well as the mage spirit which is effective in pvp.

Does harvesting souls ever not fail as much?

Also, is it a known issue that the hotkeys don't mention all of the spiritualist skills and some are actually misnamed under hotkeys.

Some are misnamed under the hotkeys i believe and yes eventually harvesting souls works 100% of the time. If you go afk to eat or something and don't have a macro program hotkey harvest souls then put a quarter and keep the key pressed down. When you come back u should be maxed on spiritualism gains from it and not fail :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.