Game freezes since patch

• Game freezes up almost instantly. Sometime I can take a couple of steps, sometimes not.

• @Roundwaters said in Game freezes since patch:

Game freezes up almost instantly. Sometime I can take a couple of steps, sometimes not.

Reach for the folder Linkrealms is installed in and paste here the content of the file Version.ini (you can open it with notepad). Aside from that, what OS and AV software are you using?

• Few friends in our guild having same problem with last patch. Freezes after every potion you drink, after every spell you cast. Heard them complaining in our facebook page.

• i have same problem, lot of freezes after patch.

• @Dead @vorgoth333 can you tell us (and ask your friends) if you/they are playing through our Steam client or through our external client, and anyway to give us as many details as possible? None of us in the development team are experiencing such issues, so it's hard to figure out what the problem is without a detailed report. Thank you!

• @Prometheus ok, my english is bad but here we go. My screen/game freeze everytime i swap a weapon with a hoykey, when i cast any of sorcery skins and it sucess, when any monster spawn in the realm (bosses/normal monsters/players). Before patch the screen freeze only when a player(s) joined the realm. The freeze stands less than 1 second, probably 1sec.

• @vorgoth333 said in Game freezes since patch:

@Prometheus ok, my english is bad but here we go. My screen/game freeze everytime i swap a weapon with a hoykey, when i cast any of sorcery skins and it sucess, when any monster spawn in the realm (bosses/normal monsters/players). Before patch the screen freeze only when a player(s) joined the realm. The freeze stands less than 1 second, probably 1sec.

Ok, we have identified the issue, it will be solved in a hotfix patch tomorrow, sorry for the (bad) inconvenience!

• very nice!! good job! thanks.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.