Spawners!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I have 2 zombie and 2 skeleton spawners and they spawn on the 2nd floor now which remind you nothing can get this floor but yet they summon and fall right through it like there is no floor..

Also it seems a random wood louse spawns in side my house too..

I have a door in my realm that i cant reach.. i could reach it till the server went down and i had to re upload my realm now it seems that certain things do not work like it did before the server went down

It wont even let me reach my spawners ugh this is dumb... Could one of you devs pop in and reach it for me cuz it worked fine till the server opened back up

• Realm editing can be a tricky in this game. When you have things you can't reach, you need to make temporary realms which allow you access.
    Wasn't so bad on the previous server, but on a PvP server? Good luck with that. Can take a few tries to get things right, especially if you need to make stairs.

Monster AI has no height perception in realms. They will try to attack something 3 floors up as though it was standing right in front of them.
    Been like that forever and not likely to get fixed any time soon. Design your realms accordingly.

• @Aries have our tried to upload your realm map again? Did that fix it?

• aww geez, didn't even notice who I was replying to!

@Prometheus said:

@Aries have our tried to upload your realm map again? Did that fix it?

I passed out before reset but will check later on

@Vengeance said:

aww geez, didn't even notice who I was replying to!

Hehe hi vengi poo

• @Aries said:

I have 2 zombie and 2 skeleton spawners and they spawn on the 2nd floor now which remind you nothing can get this floor but yet they summon and fall right through it like there is no floor..

I have a door in my realm that i cant reach.. i could reach it till the server went down and i had to re upload my realm now it seems that certain things do not work like it did before the server went down

can i come and fight some zombies at your place? ive been over there before you asked me and my guildy if we wanted new weapons :-) i wouldnt mind a nice place to hunt them at all even if i need to pay tribute.

@Prometheus said:

@Aries have our tried to upload your realm map again? Did that fix it?

I up loaded the realm and fixed it all

@mrari said:

@Aries said:

can i come and fight some zombies at your place? ive been over there before you asked me and my guildy if we wanted new weapons :-) i wouldnt mind a nice place to hunt them at all even if i need to pay tribute.

Only people who have access to it is certain guild members and trusted friends at the moment

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.