How To Write a Bug Report

• Hi everyone,

I'm leaving here a few hints on how to open a good bug report thread.

First of all, the most important thing for any bug report is to be as detailed as possible.

Information usually very helpful for us are:

1 - If the bug involves a certain process, describe the whole process, not just part of it.

2 - If an error message is appearing, copy-paste it here, or take a screenshot and attach it to the bug report.

3 - If some items are involved, name such items clearly.

4 - If some creatures are involved, name such creatures clearly.

5 - If it happens in a specific area (realm) of the world, describe it clearly. If needed, send a screenshot of yourself with the world map open.

An example of a BAD bug report:

"Hi, I cannot craft items, please fix."

An example of a GOOD bug report:

"Hi. I'm trying to craft some items using the public Sewing Machine located in the Tailor Shop in Riverbank. When I click on the tool, it opens the menu and I can select any item and press the button to craft - but even if I get the message item created, the item doesn't appear in my inventory. I don't get any error message and my inventory is not full."

Additionally, if you are reporting a bug that is related to the basic functioning of the game (e.g. Linkrealms doesn't start, long loading time, low FPS), please also specify:

1 - Your OS (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10...).

2 - Your AntiVirus software (Windows Defender, AVG, Avast...).

3 - The specs of your computer (at least CPU and GPU).

If you follow these guidelines, you will not only make our work easier, but you also make it more likely for your bug to be addressed quickly since we won't have to ask you for more details! Thank you!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.