Just came back to laugh at Holya.

• Anyways, haven't played for more than a month now, back in the days, holya was getting wrecked by @DEAD, on 1v1 fights. But now that I know that the ***** has finally been banned for his bug abusing personality, I felt I had to log back in and laugh it up. Congratulations Prom and devs.

If this was posted in the wrong tab of forums please move to the correct one, peace.

• alt text
    lul

• @Phrost You are welcome back to the game, u are wlcome to join the Guild #2 on game: NWO, we are friendly and passive players that helps each others. =) and ofc we rekt VAN.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

my point is. this game never go to nice GMS not ban ppls who abuse exploits its stupid. JUST BANED nab acc well no more time to waste with it =)

enjoy toxic ppls

• @ItaloBrasil said in Just came back to laugh at Holya.:

my point is. this game never go to nice GMS not ban ppls who abuse exploits its stupid. JUST BANED nab acc well no more time to waste with it =)

enjoy toxic ppls

I will post here what I posted in another discussion for the last time. The lockpicker account involved in the bug abuse (a skilled one, and skilling Lockpicking takes a very long time) has received a long-term ban, tenths of necklaces/braces have been deleted (not only from that account), plus a significant amount of Argents has been removed. We deem the punishment we delivered adequate to the crime committed.

That being said, before the big September push we will improve reporting tools for players (so that GMs can be contacted even if they aren't playing) and get more GMs on board so that any type of behavior against the rule can be verified and punished in a timely manner.

• @Prometheus I nominate Holya for GM 2k16

THEN I CAN use other accs to bug game? same he made? its my point. and never bug in my real acc then never baned?

nah all brasiliams mind to leave just it. sry prometheus but in all games when one player baned IS ALL INVOLVED not just a acc to make bugs =)

well its my mind

and all of guys honestly i saw.

no matter
    thx for ur time.

but its i not accept

se you maby in future when get serious RULES .=)
    @Prometheus

SAAME AT HIS FRIEND u not mind he gived "exploit stufs for other guys"? "myhal xeraeth" and some other accs i know he have? ? well is that.

• @ItaloBrasil The only person this account belongs to is I. Please leave your assumptions and bad english back in BR-land (: thanks

YES AUTO LOOT HE USING. TOO IN VIDEO WITH NO SAY. nothing to say more dead. when gm take it serious that game will be nice.

if no well no.

• @ItaloBrasil said in Just came back to laugh at Holya.:

YES AUTO LOOT HE USING. TOO IN VIDEO WITH NO SAY. nothing to say more dead. when gm take it serious that game will be nice.

if no well no.

There was a time a player was reported "auto-looting chests" at the Blacksmith shop in Riverbank. There were videos too, and they really looked like auto-looting. However, it turned out that player was actually doing the looting manually, not with a script. Reminds you of someone?

The only way to know if looting is being automatized is to be there and ask the player to see if he is online. I wasn't there to see if he was doing it manually or not. We will improve our reporting tools to call for GMs, as I've told you above.

If we had been unable to remove the jewelry and the argents gained and the account would have been a dummy account, we would have banned other accounts. Next time the player is caught exploiting a bug (with proof, like this time), the punishment will be extended to all accounts, that's for sure.

i remember yes "acusations" AND I PROVED I NOT USING =) remember it too?
    i got scren of all ppls talked with me same as ppls always tried friend list for nothing to try stop a bot? sry no bot user =) then dont blame me cuz i always try to help

take it in ur mind .

other thing is. not. just that bug he abusing. i saw other example he bloked portal with trashs in exit of tartarus.? its not a bug? kiled krazy kraw and sativao with that. ? pffff......

just to u know that guy always try bug always try exploit" its my mind" he is toxic for the game cuz he not "report" the bug " HE JUST USE IT." i think he laught of ur face cause u not a serious game master for me.

no jail nothing else BAN HAMER FOREVER thx.

honestly that type of person for me is annoyng.

BR GUILD. #1

• @ItaloBrasil @Prometheus actually we blocked it with stone fury, and surrounded those with trash to make it look blocked. Then used an item to aoe kill you guys. That was all game mechanics, just a nicely made trap you guys fell to. No bugs there (^: it wasnt even fully blocked because some of the stone fury despawned which is the reason only two of you died.
    Edit: Cry is free

• Even Holya himself admitted he would bug abuse anything in his reach. I doubt anyone here trully believes that what we are saying isnt true. Holya is long term exploiter and thats ok... but when he start messing with something that have the potential to break game economy, the player must be removed.
    Ok, you have made your decision, but from an experienced teacher to an experienced gamemaster:
    When you see an student hacking an exam, you better remove him from your class and not just take his pencil. Holya will do it again... the question is: will you be able to fix it again next time?

• Anything that involves "auto loot" that gives any kind of proffit isnt allowed.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.