Selling crafting products to vendors (MISSING)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I am doing alot of tailoring. And I mean a hell lot of tailoring. I have come to a point where the items I make can't be sold to any vendor. This is very frustating then you dont have any gabage ben. I would really like this to be updated so all crafting products can be sold to vendors.

And it would be nice if the higher lvl it takes to make the item. The better the profit is.

• i agree 1000000%.. you tailor all the way up to scale leather is it? and then all the sudden it has no value.. i stopped leveling tailoring passed 36 because i can just make more money making a basic leather item then anything else on the list.

Exactly. makes no sense at all

• All the non combat skill shave been in a half baked unfinished state for years. Not quite sure how many years I've been waiting for those systems to be made relevant, but I've lost all hope that it's going to happen.

That is too sad. I just hope that it is going to happen anyway .. and soon please.

• @Lichester @mrari what items are you unable to sell exactly? Scale and studded leather I assume? I'll try to update the tailor buy list in the next patch, sorry for the issue!

• @Prometheus did you adjust the price of vendor items? lol the tailor just bought my items for 73% less then i usually sell them for

• @mrari said:

@Prometheus did you adjust the price of vendor items? lol the tailor just bought my items for 73% less then i usually sell them for

We haven't, but those have a random element in them, there are good hours and bad hours ;)

@Prometheus Yes exactly those items! Thanks for the notice. I sure hope that it will change in the next update. Makes it a pain to craft alot then you can't get rid of it or get some profit from it.

Thanks alot in advance!

• Why not GM tailoring and then sell the gear to players for 100 percent profit :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.