How to cooking?

• I cant harvest anything, shows this message when i try it at public farms, "these crops are available for new players only", has another place that i can harvest sucessfully?

• @persch said in How to cooking?:

I cant harvest anything, shows this message when i try it at public farms, "these crops are available for new players only", has another place that i can harvest sucessfully?

This message means you are no longer considered a new player because you have at least one main skill (combat/magical) above level 90 or your skill total is higher than 500 levels. Do you confirm? If so, you need to get yourself a realm! You can buy a Claim Stake from the Store (starting from 1 month) or for argents (1-week stake) at the Banker NPC :)

• Or more realistically use an alt to macro the new player crops, since they'll all you need for 100 cooking. To get 100 cooking off of a single realm would probably take months, off of nab crops 1-2 days max.

• Yes Prometheus, i have 539 skills points already, thank you and Holya for the tips! Soon i will take my own Realm, thank you all for help!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.